Monday, March 18, 2019

More layouts!

I have really gotten a lot of layouts done in the first few months of this year!
I have a bigger scrap studio now and have reorganized everything, so its easier to find what I need!

Anyway, here's some recent layouts:

Paper: Echo Park Celebrate Christmas
Tags: Carta Bella Snow Fun
Tree chipboard: Echo Park I Love Winter
Cup puffy stickers: Recollections

Papers and snowflakes from my stash
Title:  Silhouette

Carta Bella Snow Days
Unfortunately, I can't remember where the title and snowman are from!

Simple Stories Lil Dude

Paper: American Crafts Vicki Boutin Field Notes
Title: Thickers
Twine: Doodlebug Designs
Various other pieces: my stash
Scraplift from Pinterest: Studio Calico Kelly Purkey

Various papers and ephemera from my stash

Seahawk gift wrap, Paper House puffy stickers, Paper Studio foam letter stickers

Title: American Crafts Thickers
Ephemera: We R Memory Keepers
Paper: my stash

Paper: Crate Paper
Various letter stickers
Scraplift from pinterest: JoCandy22 @ scrapbook.com

No comments:

Post a Comment